Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 2011 Dead Reckoning By Charlaine Harris ( Spoiler Alert)

 I have not had much time to read in the last couple months but I got back in it and started May off with a bang.  :)




This is the 11th Book in a Sires called The Sookie Stakckhouse Novels AKA True Blood.  This book was no let down I loved it just as much as the rest.  I am a die hard Eric fan so at one point I wanted to throw my book at something In this book Sookie learns more about her fairy side.  She also has more Sups trying to kill her.  She finds a way to break her bond to Eric. ( Does she do it?) Im not telling.  Eric leaves her.  Why? Im not telling. And the new top dog in Louisiana Victor is no longer a problem. Oh what happened? Im not saying.  If I give you all the details you want read it lol.  This was a great book but like the rest it was to short and left me wanting more so I here I go waiting another year for book 12 so I can see what is next.  Oh well at least June 26th Season 4 of True Blood is on HBO :)  Until next time good reading peeps. Book easy 4 out 5 but only because I have to wait a year to get some more of the story.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment